St. Louis Shakespeare and Magic Smoking Monkey Theatre are seeking Artistic and Technical staff for 2022 and 23 seasons.
Available positions include:
- Stage Manager
- Scenic Design/Construction/Painting
- Lighting Design
- Sound Design
- Costume Design
- Properties Design
Upcoming 2022 productions include:
- ROMEO & JULIET - February
- MSMT's JURASSIC PARK: THE MUSICAL! - April/May
- EVERY BRILLIANT THING - June
- [Shakespeare Comedy TBD] - September/October
- MAGIC SMOKING MONKEY Production - December
Positions are paid, non-Equity. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include resume.
St. Louis Shakespeare and Magic Smoking Monkey Theatre are accepting video auditions from non-Equity actors for ROMEO & JULIET, JURASSIC PARK and EVERY BRILLIANT THING. All roles are open. Callbacks for each production will be in person. Please include the following:
Slate your name and provide the following for each production you wish to be considered for:
- For R&J: 1 minute Shakespeare dramatic piece
- For Jurassic: 1 minute interpretation of your favorite moment in the film
- For Brilliant: 1 - 2 minute personal anecdote. This could be a story about a family event, a day at school or work, an interaction with your child/a friend. It's about storytelling - the subject matter is not important.
Please forward your video to:
Deadline for submission is November 28.
- R&J February 10 - 20, 2022
- JURASSIC April 28 - May 7, 2022
- BRILLIANT June 16 - 26, 2022